Bedbugs are clingy pests that move from host to host and passed from anyone to you easily. It is very difficult to prevent them from entering your space. Bed bug exterminator Dubai. People are always confused about whether do they need to hire an exterminator to get rid of bedbugs? There are different ways to get rid of bedbugs. It includes,
- DIY methods and natural remedies that you can do yourself for small infestations. Some of these remedies are effective only when you apply them to individual pests after locating them.
- There are plenty of bedbug sprays and insecticides are available on market. This method will be effective only when you know the exact location of the bedbugs and their hiding places.
- You can use exterminator to get rid of bedbugs, which is one of the best solution. A pest control provider is trained on bedbug biology and behavior. So, they know where to inspect and how to eliminate them at the source.
How do exterminators get rid of bedbugs?
Exterminators use a variety of strategies to get rid of bedbugs such as heat treatment, mattress encasement, crack and crevice injection/ spot treatment, and pesticide dust. Bed bug exterminator Dubai. By using a combination of techniques on the bedbug infestation will help to eliminate bedbugs at all stages of development.
Conventional Bedbug Treatment
The conventional bedbug treatment is usually using in local bedbug infestations where only low-level infestations occur. It includes small homes, individual hotel rooms, or apartments. Each case of a bedbug infestation is different, so the treatment applying to the situation also must be different. So, the professional exterminator will determine the treatment method to apply in each of the specific situations.
Bedbug Heat Treatment
To resolve heavy bedbug infestation, you need the bedbug heat treatment which is a thermal remediation process. In this method, the temperature of the required space reaches above 120 degrees because it is an out control situation that needs ample attention. The increase in temperature will help to get rid of all the bedbugs in that space.
If you need immediate assistance with your current bedbug problem, you can call for the service of New Star Pest Control Company in UAE, which is one of the best pest control companies. They provide their service across Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman. Bed bug exterminator Dubai.
To learn more about how New Star Pest Control can help, check out our website.
How much does a bedbug exterminator cost?
The cost of bed bug extermination is depend upon the level of infestation, the size of the space, and the type of treatment you need. Whatever the cost, it will not be higher than the damages caused by bedbugs. Because bedbugs are tiny pests that cannot be located and exterminate easily. We will notice the presence of these pests after infestation. So, it is clear that approaching a pest control company to take corrective action is a wise choice.
If you have a large space and a higher level of infestation, call for pest control service as soon as possible. This will help you to reduce the damages that cause by bedbugs. Getting rid of bedbugs is a long process. If you use heat treatment, bedbugs will be killed immediately but there is no residual. Instead, chemical bedbug treatment can take a few weeks but it leaves residual. How you prepare the room for treatment also affects the time takes to get rid of bedbugs.
Are bedbugs hard to get rid of?
It is hard to get rid of bed bugs when compared to other pests. Even professional pest control companies generally expect at least two treatments to completely get rid of bedbugs from your home. The reasons why bed bugs are hard to eliminate are,
- Some bedbugs are resistant to the Pyrethroid class of pesticide. These are pesticides that are commonly used in pest management which is less toxic to mammals and birds. But, bedbugs developed resistance to these pesticides.
- Bedbugs multiply quickly. One female egg can lay about 113 eggs in her lifetime. Under optimal conditions, the bug population can double every 16 days. The average lifespan of a bed bug is about one year.
- The activity, habits, and behavior of bed bugs are another factor that makes them hard to get rid of. Bed bugs are usually active at night and congregate together in small cracks or crevices during the daytime. They are found in tufts and folds of mattresses, box springs, bed frames, headboards, and side tables. So, it is hard to locate and eliminate them.
2 thoughts on “BED BUG EXTERMINATOR DUBAI”
Pingback: PREVENTATIVE PEST CONTROL - Best pest control and Cleaning Services Company in Dubai, Ajman
Pingback: top 10 Household pests in UAE - New Star Pest Control, UAE